OfficeMax Assoc, ImPress in Chesterfield Missouri United States
- Working knowledge of Windows-based and Macintosh computer applications
- Ability to learn how to use high volume production equipment and related peripherals including a digital color copier and scanner
- Work a variety of day/evening shifts as needed, including weekends as indicated on the weekly work schedule
- Pleasantly interact with customers to achieve desired levels of customer service
- Positively interact with other associates to promote teamwork
- Able to use electronic communication devices during all working hours requiring a headset or a device on/in the ear
- Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products
- Have the ability to lift, move and carry up to 55 pounds occasionally and 25 pounds regularly and climb 8# to 10# ladders to retrieve and/or stock merchandise as needed OfficeMax is an equal opportunity employer that employs persons regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (40 and over), veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. OfficeMax uses E-Verify to determine the eligibility of employees to work in the US. Position Summary
The ImPress Associate works to positively contribute to the customer#s shopping experience by providing friendly and effective service, assisting customers in the self serve area and by producing high quality documents in a timely manner which meet or exceed the customer#s expectations. Position Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate a Customer First perspective and fully participate in the Boundless Selling culture.
- Utilize the Team Member CARE process to contact customers, ask questions, recommend product and encourage add-ons for products and services. Consult and offer solutions to upgrade customer#s order. Assist customers in self-serve areas.
- Accurately calculate prices and provide quotes to customers for all services.
- Participate in discussions conducted on the Boundless communication devices, including answering questions, assisting team members when needed, offering praise to team members, and participating in ongoing training as a means of better serving customers.
- Accept coaching and direction from the selling team.
- Accept and process electronic jobs received from customers and/or other ImPress locations.
- Process customer DTP orders as needed.
- Maintain job flow of production utilizing job queues and other tools and techniques provided.
- Answer the phone promptly and courteously and direct calls to the appropriate party.
- Make phone calls to notify customers that special orders are available for pick-up.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Assist in the training of new ImPress Associates.
- Clean, restock and maintain merchandise and/or product displays. Notify manager/supervisor of special customer requests and low stock conditions. Maintain all equipment # placing service calls where necessary.
- Support the store#s shrink awareness program and advise management of any unusual activity. Utilize the Witness Rewards and Tip Line programs.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance in all areas of the store based on business need; perform all other tasks and assignments as requested by ImPress and/or Store Management.
- Demonstrates a commitment to OfficeMax core values of safety, integrity, process improvement, and customer satisfaction.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. Retail - ImPress